Thursday, May 19, 2011

To Get Started With....

Hi Everybody,
After a long thought, finally I decided to start a personal blog column of my own. Don’t worry; it is not the typical technical one as earlier. It is something very sensitive, close to my heart and of course interesting.
First of all I would like to thank SID, because of whom I decided to write. If he could write, why can’t I. Hey SID, don’t worry. I am neither criticizing you nor humiliating you. It is all about an Inspiration. As your best friend “Tuhi” says, you are a lazy person. So, I thought I can do the same. Besides, I was thinking of it for many days. In fact, you should feel happy. Even then, I say sorry, if you have minded it.
Anyways, as the Title says, “Life@Rules”. Everything in this universe is bound of rules. One likes it or not, it doesn’t matter at all. In fact, when someone denies from it, this denial is also through some rules. So, what could be an interesting Topic apart from rules? In my entire life (till date), I have experienced a lot of things. It would be wrong to say ‘Lot’, but still, this is quite enough to start with. And surprisingly, I found that, rules are applied everywhere.
Look at the introductory picture of the Blog. It is a tree that has gone against a rule, the nature’s rule. It highly depends upon a person, what he or she does in his or her life. One can follow readymade rules. Some may say if you follow the rule, you will miss out all fun. They can go for breaking it. Others can make their own rule. Trust me, the last one are the winners. They are the person 1 in 10000000000000000000 or more than it. They are cited as an example by others to their children.
So, starting with it, I will try to explore some of the complex, psychological, emotional and practical theories. May be not right enough, but suggestions are all welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment